May is almost here and I couldn't be more excited! I love May. The weather is great, everything comes to life, and it means Summer is just around the corner. I tried to keep my Wishlist small for this month but alas...I did not. ~ Oops! Now as I said in my April Wishlist, I may not end up getting any of these things any time soon or I may go out and buy them the next day. These Wishlist posts are more of a reminder so I can look back in a week, a month, a year or whenever to remember all the wonderful goodies I was wishing for. Enjoy.
- Half of my Wishlist items are jewelry pieces from Forever 21. I can't help myself! They have such cute jewelry for a very inexpensive price. This necklace is stunning. I was browsing through their website about a week ago and instantly fell in love with this necklace. I'd love to have a little more bling in my wardrobe and this would do just the trick.
- If you're like me and pretty much want everything that's boho and turquoise, then you're going to love this bracelet. It caught my eye of their site and it's been on my mind ever since. It's a versatile piece and would add a fun vibe to any outfit.
- There's not much to say about this little ring besides that's it's the most dainty and adorable thing I've seen. Unfortunately, it's currently sold out on their website but I'm hoping they'll restock soon. Midi rings are one of my favorite ways to accessories. They are very easy to wear. I think they add a chic touch and you can layer them up like crazy.
- The last jewelry piece from Forever 21 on my list is this stylish spike necklace. It's very simple and it will go well with similar pieces. I imagine styling it with a plain white blouse, some navy colored pants, and a pair of leopard flats. ~ So cute!
- Now I know this item is kind of random but come on, it's perfect! If you didn't know this about me...I'm obsessed with everything from the Nate Berkus line at Target. I think it's affordable and it incorporates all my favorite colors. This pencil pouch would look great on my desk and since it's only $9, I may have to get one soon!
- This. Necklace. Is. Perfection. I can't stress how badly I want this necklace. I've always adored nameplate necklaces but with this one being nearly $100, I don't think I'll have one any time in the near future. In case you're interested in getting one for yourself they have a coupon right now for %15 off so get it while you can! Just type in TAKE15OFF at checkout for the discount to be applied.
- Of course your girl has to have shoes on her Wishlist. This month I decided to put these beauts from Steve Madden on the list. The style is called Latvian and the color I want is called Natural Snake. For me, these are more realistic shoes I'd invest in. Mainly because Steve Madden is always high quality and I think they would go with just about everything.
- The last item on my list for the month of May are these INSANE heels from Steve Madden's collaboration with Iggy Azalea. Personally, I think Iggy blows others out of the park with her style. Not only that but the confidence she carries. If I were wearing these heels walking down the street, I think I'd feel a little bit more of that confidence.
*Edit* There is now a coupon for Steve Madden products! Use the code APR15 for %15 off. There is also a printable coupon for in-store purchases only of %20 off, here.
Thank you so much for reading my May Wishlist post. Leave a comment telling me what's on your radar for next month. I hope you enjoyed reading.
Stay brilliant world.
Its electromechanical workings made Money Honey the primary slot machine with a bottomless hopper and automated payout of as much as} 500 cash without the assistance of an attendant. The recognition of this machine led to the increasing predominance of digital games, with the aspect lever quickly becoming vestigial. House 1xbet of Fun is nice way|a good way|an efficient way} to benefit from the excitement, suspense and enjoyable of casino slot machine games. You can play all of the games free of charge proper now, straight from your browser, no want to attend for a obtain. Fu Lu Shou Land of Wealth™ consists of two unique base themes – Fu Lu Shou Fortunes™ and Fu Lu Shou Treasures™.ReplyDelete